Sunday, November 23, 2008

Perhaps you may or may not!


I don't assume you will
Ever wholly comprehend
How you've patted my life
And completed me who I am.
I don't judge you could eternally distinguish
Just how truthfully exceptional you are
That even on the murkiest night
You are my dazzling star.
I don't suppose you will ever effusively grasp
How you've made my thoughts appear factual
Or how you've unbolted my sensitivity
To love and the marvels it can carry out.
You've permitted me to practice
Something extremely durable to hit upon
Unreserved love that subsists
In my body, essence, and wits.
I don't presume you may possibly ever sense
All the love I have to bestow
And I'm persuaded you'll never befall conscious
You've been my determination to survive.
You are an astounding being
And devoid of you I don't discern where I'd be.
Having you in my verve
Inclusive and accomplish every fraction of me.
***@><@***

No comments: