Sunday, November 23, 2008

It drived me nuts!


I once cherished you so greatly
and pro so long.
Why did you abscond
when I did zilch erroneous?
Your grin was once the sun
on a sinister, showery day.
It would lucid up the sky
and uphold it from being hoary.
Your eyes were once the burnish
of the world's lustrous luminosity.
Or were they the blinking luminary
that once crammed the hours of darkness?
Your hand once had supremacy
to confer me the softest tap.
They'd always give me a trivial quiver,
which is why I treasured them so greatly.
Your clinch were once the remedy
that’d alter a grimace to merriment.
A shiver would scuttle throughout my body
every instant I sense your love in close proximity.
Your kisses were once the breeze
they were unsullied and brisk adjacent to my face.
They were mild, so placid;
it’s something no one will reinstate.
But, now you are fond of someone else,
and it's driving me insane.
Although it's over for us,
the love we had still leftovers.
And so I enlighten myself
in no way again will I sob.
You were once the whole lot to me,
that I can't rebuff.
But I couldn't keep my swear
and bust out in snivel.
The hours I've cried feel like days,
the days feel akin to years.
As I inter my face in the cushion,
and weep my heart out and lament,
I've erudite to never give away love
if I don't obtain love in revisit.
***@><@***

No comments: