Sunday, November 23, 2008

Excruciating Love


Surveillance you athwart the extent
propel sweltering ache in my heart.
I reflect flipside to a year before,
when I notion we'd never split.
My affection for you won't pass away behind -
it rise with every fresh day.
I desire you'd defy to gaze at me
and heed what I enclose to utter;
"I adore you and I want you back - "
but these lexis you just won't listen.
You don't appear to consider them -
all the reminiscences I grasp dear.
You were my original kiss,
my foremost love
and currently you don't even be bothered.
How could you in a minute gust it away?
We were the ideal duo.
You look comfortable to let me walk off -
You're doing superior as you are,
while I'm motionless missing how we were.
We had the unsurpassed love by extreme.

***@><@***

1 comment:

letoh said...

nice one... (clap clap)