Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year, New Goals


It’s the 18th of January
The new beginning of eleven began
Few days back
But my mind was prolifically doling out
The statistics of the history
Enhancing those thoughts
Bitter and sweet
Thus at a point, a close pal
Counseled me and reminded me again and again
To leave the past and let myself in to present
Think about future and put my feet forward
To make my goals become visible in my present
There go the sun, it’s bright and cultivate every living creature
There go the moon, it cools down and assist us beings to relax
Every life has the sunny side and the dark side
It’s on to us how we take the decisions
And I took my decision,
Learn from the past, but leave it far behind
Live the future by planning my goal
And make a difference today by working hard
To make our future as a reality in our life
Therefore, HAPPY NEW YEAR
MY NEW YEAR BEGAN……..2011 YippEEE

No comments: