Thursday, January 20, 2011

Strange Delay

It was 11.45 a.m my cousin and I headed to Gan International Airport to recieve my parents. They informed us that the flight duration was 45 minutes and it was to be landing in the international airport by 11.45. But then when we reach there it was just 11.55 a.m. And there was no sign of any flight.
I dailed up to my dad's phone and it appeared to be out of coverage. Got nothing to do. There was no waiting room, and the heat outside was boiling us. It was more like we are in a frying pan with hot oil. A huge crowd had already been gathered to welcome their friends and relatives, who are suppose to come on that time. Everyones eyes were focused on to the watch and the run way.
My cousin and I got so board sitting on the benches. So than we thought of taking some pictography of the greenery. Guess what, when the flight reached it was almost 12.45 p.m. and when we reach home it was 1 in the noon....
I asked my dad on the way about the strange trip and I got the most funniest answer ever. " The flight was a new one and therefore they had little difficulty in flying it with the new technologies"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

atleast they arrived rite? heheh nice one