Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BACK UP






► 2011 (1)

► January (1)

New Year, New Goals

► 2010 (13)

► December (4)

Things I like about you
Love is not gaining, it is taking all your loved o...
I miss you my sweetheart
Bitter Truth


► November (3)

ހިތްމިއެދޭ
Entrance
Away from you......


► October (2)

Tik Tik....Annoying Right?
Sense of You...


► August (4)

Overhaul to a conked out spirit
Bamboozle by the feel of fondness
My Dream Boy
TIME VERSUS MEMORIES....


► 2009 (3)

► April (1)

I FEEL AFFECTION FOR HIM

► January (2)

Loving you was a fritter away of time!
REVERIE VISITOR


► 2008 (19)

► November (7)

Excruciating Love
When I am accompanied by him!
It drived me nuts!
Perhaps you may or may not!
Dawdling Tears
"YUP", "YUP", "YUP", 'I DO'!
DIVORCE!!


► September (1)

Month of Holy Quran

►August (5)

I WISH TO...!!
LONELY GIRL
UNFORESEEN FAILURE
BE TRUE !
DEAD BEAT


► July (6)

FURY & FRUSTRATION !
AN IDEAL PRACTICE !
BLUES
IT'S MY B'DAY
RAIN
BIOGRAPHY




So far these are the updates of my blog, since it took birth on 2008.



2008, was the most productive year for my blog, since it was the begining of my sharing my thoughts with the blog lovers. Furthermore, I had access to internet 24 hours and was able to gain time for the blog after my job. But the following year, 2009 became the least productive year. I took a course out of my island and I didn't had internet connection, so I had to struggle to access to internet. Viseversa, on 2010. 2010 became the second, most productive year. Perhaps it would have been the first if I had internet access through out the year. But I got the connection in the middle of the year, therefore it took a huge gap. And at present only i post discluding this one, but am hoping to get into more as events takes place in my world.

No comments: