Wednesday, August 6, 2008

UNFORESEEN FAILURE


Foremost I would like to apologize from the entire blog lovers for being delayed in updating my elfin blog. Thing was I felt a bit lethargic and had no mood to do any updates.
Three days back one of my preeminent buddy got accident. It had been long time that I haven’t met him face to face. Opportunely my mom happened to be there on sanatorium when he was taken to there. She told me somebody from that house had got accident and is being in ICU and cause of the mammoth horde she was powerless to find who he is. I planned to clear out who it is and visit him. Today when I questionate from my cousin I came to distinguish that it was him and he had been shifted to Mal’e.
Poor me!! Being a pal I was incapable to visit him, when he needed my help the most. I was unable to lend him a hand.
I pray to Allah to protect him from all the risk. "Ameen"

No comments: