Sunday, August 3, 2008

BE TRUE !


From the beginning,
It felt like you had all the right things to say,
But little did I know,
You were just a good mindreader.
I used to think,
A phone call or two would be okay,
But little did I know,
You just wanted someone to talk to.
You made me believe,
I wanted something different,
But little did I know,
You knew it was what all girls wanted to hear.
With a question on your mind,
You made me question too.
Was all this real?
Or was it untrue?
You said you were smart,
And i thought you'd get a clue,
Because the answer was
Always right infront of you.
Through the lies and deceit,
You believed it all,
I guess friends don't always
Catch you when you fall.
But the love began to fade,
As confusion took its place,
I thought love had to be mutual,
But it wasn't in this case.
Because your heart,
Began to love another girl,
And I felt it all,
Caved in inside my world.
I'm stronger than that,
But I don't want to take another hit.
You said you weren't like the others,
I wish I knew before what you meant and where you fit.
So all the words that were never said,
All the feelings you never expressed,
The way you broke my heart told me,
That surely you were not the best.
So now I know I deserve better,
I won't let myself be pushed and shoved,
You wanted an answer to your question?
Well my heart went from love to LOVED.

2 comments:

Yan said...

nice poem which says alot...keep up the good work...

fairy-land said...

thnx buddy