Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FURY & FRUSTRATION !


It had been an appalling day for me. In the early morning something like four I woke up cause of gruesome tummy ache. I squandered hours gently sloping on the bed trying to close up my eye, but it was all futile. With the first cock-crow I got up from bed and headed to the table on left corner of the room and wolfed my medicine. Slowly my eyes closed and felt into deep sleep. When I woke up it had been noon. Poor me
After a bath I ran to kitchen to make lunch for me. Well that doesn’t meant that mom didn’t cook. Mom did but what to do, two weeks back when I consulted a doctor he advised me not to eat fish, meat and spice. On top of that, the old illness. Vomiting, headach, dizzy sometimes blood spouts. Everyone is concerned about me , seeing that I feel cheerful cause they care for me a lot but sometimes I feel like if I am given less importance in some case that make my heart shatter. Fact is they give me importance but I am so much occupied by stress about my wellbeing, the associates around me, some cheaters, some mournful truth that bother me a lot. Sometimes all those seize me into their curse and break my self-reliance.
In that case I get antagonism with no trouble. That instinct I never grasp what I say. I just bug out my rage to the one who is the most close to my heart who are innocent and who nowhere in the stuff. Why it occurs so when we never desire to hurt our beloved one’s but unwittingly we does that thing from which we always try to put ourselves out of sight. I swear I never destined to hurt anybody when I do so. Thing is I can’t have power over that temper. Insanity taps up on my head. When I realize it the whole thing is always flawed. That’s what happened today itself as well. I guess it’s not the era to tell the whole story of mine. If so then there won’t be anything left for tomorrow. Good day
***ASHLYN***

No comments: