Friday, July 18, 2008

BLUES


I have never seen you. I never knew you. But when you came to my life it seemed like I got everything.
I myself never thought I would be attracted to you like that. The days you were with me were the most beautiful days of my life. From you I learnt what the true life is. I thank you for the kindness and care you gave me for the past 1 year.
No one ever thought I would fall in love or be attracted to someone whom I donno.I have just came across once in life time. But it happened. All my friends and people around me thought I would be with a guy who would be prominent among to the little group of us. But the true me was not that. Outside is a harsh, offensive conceited and stylish person. They believe that what I ever mattered is style. No one ever tried to find who I am. So no one realize the soft heart behind the callous face.
I put great effort to prove myself. I struggled day and night. Everyday brought me a new line of attack. A throbbing end. Even from the very close acquaintances took me off beam. At last they became a menace for me. Most of the time close comrade becomes your support but for me it was conflicting. That threat which lit that instant changed my entire life. It took away my cheerful life, my smile everything. Slowly I became to live alone in a corner. I stopped murmuring. I always stay still. Whenever I see those bullying faces they compose me more and more scared. Finally I lost true me.
Before I never get anger for anything, but later on anger is always on my nose tip. At that jiffy I never grasp what I say. But later when my wits calm down I realize my gaffe and I regret for that. There is no one to share things. I couldn’t trust even one friend. I kept all pain to myself dying hundred times a day. Today I want to go back to where I truly belong. But it’s already too late. I have no way to go back. If I want that to happen I would need someone’s help but no one understand me as to whom I am.
***ASHLYN***

No comments: