Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bamboozle by the feel of fondness


I came home tattered and battered
I was down and out puzzled
How could a person I had cherished
Clutch my flimsy heart to misuse
He persistently said "you're the one for me"
And I felt too profoundly to glimpse
The tactless fiend
He would soon twirl out to subsist

You'd assume one more sickbay stopover would accomplish it
No added blows, no added smacks
But I went back to the equivalent chap
One more dreadful gaze, one more flap crash
I was blinded by the acidic ecstasy
But how could you find irresistible on a person that performs this

I, as a final point, menace to abscond and dig up sensibly
He assumed he'll change, just one more one, of his deceit
He said his rage dilemma will set off
And he beseech for me to hang about
But why I stayed, no one be familiar with
This offensive life is what I had prefered
But not anymore……..


By: Aza

3 comments:

anonymous said...

It happens deary. I went through all that too. And I think I'm still not over him, though I'm in a committed relationship.
If you try too hard to forget him, you might never. I know i know, they DO say 'try and try till you succeed'. But not in this case. Believe me, I've been there. Just move on!

fairy-land said...

thanx anonymous well wisher...i am trying to move a head rather than to look back and regret

fairy-land said...

thanx anonymous well wisher...i am trying to move a head rather than to look back and regret