Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Loving you was a fritter away of time!


I'm complete playing this game with you,
complete with this diversion that isn't fair.
You've rooted me so much ache,
So why ought to i even care?

Everything you assumed were nothing but dishonesty,
You were now muddling with my cranium.
All you always hunted...
was just a modest fun in bed!

I by no means ever used you.
Nor has it annoyed my mind.
I'm weary of vindicating you're the "fluky One."
Cause reality is I'm the one that's stiff to discover!

I take back all i constantly said,
nil you whispered was factual.
I merit someone a lot enhanced,
Not a pathetic hypocrite resembling you!

I just can't deem i let in my opinion,
plummet for all your mendacity.
I could've acknowledged you were,
Just like the other chaps.

Never again will dream of you,
and the instance when you were mine.
I'm exhausted of this hogwash
Loving you was a fritter away of time!

2 comments:

kaiza shozey said...

i really hope this poem is yours, cos damn. its really good. and im a guy who doesnt like poems.

fairy-land said...

wen you really feel the pain you can write anything you want...i put it in a format which appears like a poem infront of the spectators but although its so everything is a part of my history o may be i could say my diary.